Why Does this Matter for Companies?
Many companies face the need to quickly develop highly effective leaders in complex environments. These future leaders face escalating requirements for enterprise and integrative behaviors and skills. In addition, today’s multi-location, multi-function, cross-cultural, and changing teams demand that leaders rely even more heavily on emotional intelligence, transformational leadership and relationship-based skills in order to foster success.
The ALII-Map assessment:
- Is shown to be valid and reliable
- Is behaviorally-based and has interval ranked responses
- Focuses on the behaviors of influence, including Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Styles, and Perception Factors
- Assesses any behaviors that might diminish influence, called “Derailers”
- Has non-judgmental results
- Online delivery and administration through the EGL Member portal
- Only takes 20 - 25 minutes to complete
- Online participant monitoring and reporting
ALII-Map Individual vs Enterprise
ALII-Map Individual focuses on the leaders use of self in teams and individually, while ALII-Map Enterprise focuses on how the leader engages with the organization as well as with teams and individuals.