ALII-MapTM Assessment Certification Workshop
Become Certified and Licensed in the ALII-MapTM Assessment!
The ALII-Map assessment is a research-based, statistically valid instrument that provides a clear picture of a leader’s level of influence based on the actual experiences of colleagues who surround them.
This instrument collects feedback from a variety of observers on the frequency of a leader’s behaviors, which offers powerful insight into whether others are experiencing them in the way they hope or intend.
- Delivered online
- Shown to be valid and reliable
- Behaviorally-based with interval ranked responses
- Focused on the behaviors of influence, including Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Styles, and Perception Factors
- Able to assesses the “Derailer” behaviors that might diminish influence
Becoming certified and licensed in the ALII-Map assessment means you’ll be able to:
- Identify the most important mid to senior level leadership behaviors for your clients to develop
- Administer and interpret the Leadership MultiRater Individual(LMRi)
- Support clients in developing meaningful action plans from their results.
- 3-day on-line workshop, plus pre and post online lessons
- 3-year certification to use the Leadership MultiRater individual(LMRi)in your practice ($390 value)
- 3-year license to use two EGL self-assessments; the ALII-Map Leadership Profile, Self Assessment, and the Leadership EQ Self-Assessment (LEQ-SA)
- Access to the ALII-Map online administration portal
- 5 ALII-Map Individual Multirater instruments in your online inventory ($1,500 value)
- 5 LEQ-SA assessments in your online inventory ($450 value)
- 5 ALII-Map Leadership Profiler Self assessments in your online inventory ($1000 value)
- All upcoming report and feature updates
- Upcoming research findings from our team.
Price: $2,990 per participant licensing the ALII-Map
Options to Upgrade:
Corporate add-on for training and access to LMRe (Enterprise) per participant - $1,790
Corporate (per company) annual license for the portal - $5,000. Provides access to all historical assessments and summative reporting
Click Here to Sign Up!
|March 23, 24, & 25, 2021||Online||Zoom||Seats Available|
|May 4, 5, & 6, 2021||Online||Zoom||Seats Available|
|August 24, 25, & 26, 2021||Online||Zoom||Seats Available|
|November 2, 3, & 4, 2021||Online||Zoom||Seats Available|