What is the EGL Case Study Program?
The Leadership Case Study provides skill development for a group of leaders looking to make transformational change in their collective styles. It takes an organization goal, for instance, developing enterprise leadership, and develops a structured curriculum of case studies and study guides that are selected to fit the overall need.
We top this with a coaching and mentoring structure that allows
- Determining an organizational development goal
- Developing a learning plan
- Creating development processes
- Executing an evaluation process with sponsor(s)
- Developing external accountability mechanisms
What do you get with the EGL Case Study Program?
EGL Case Study Program is a 12-month program designed for significant change in leadership style. It focuses on a subject area determined to be relevant to the overall organization’s need, then supported at the individual level of participant. Participants will achieve the following:
- An enhanced understanding of the leadership challenges and approaches required to be effective at the top levels of corporate structure,
- Company specific view of how leadership approaches leading change as one shifts into the higher-level positions within the company.
The program also includes:
- Curriculum and learning materials
Who suits the EGL Case Study Program?
- Employees who are on a developmental track towards a senior level management position that will require a high degree of leadership capability at an enterprise level.
- Thought leaders who are in technical leadership roles.
- Project managers.
- Team leaders.