Coaching for Leadership Development produces behavioral change and growth in coachees, usually in response to a need to develop emotional intelligence in executives, managers, supervisors. Current research indicates that 90% of leadership success is due to skills related to emotional intelligence. These “soft” interpersonal skills do not replace technical skills, they compliment them. As people progress in leadership responsibility, these skills become increasingly important.
This program builds the capability of leaders to help their employees with the intangible elements of human interaction – superior work gets done through personal relationships. The key to ROI is developing and sustaining positive individual and group behavior using personal relationships to achieve the desired business results.
- Personality and interpersonal assessments and 360 - degree feedback.
- Comprehensive in-depth interviews with peers and direct reports
- Feedback and goal-setting sessions.
- Personalized development plans.
- Combined in-person and telephone coaching sessions.
- Periodic custom re-assessment against goals.
Time Commitment: 6 to 12 months
Ideal Candidate: Executives, managers, and supervisors.