Reserve Your Seat Today
What is the EGL LMR?
The Leadership MultiRater (LMR) assessment is a research-based, statistically valid instrument that helps mid to senior level leaders gain powerful clarity about the strength of their influence, and helps organizations enhance the ongoing effectiveness of leaders as they advance.
The LMR is centered on behavioral feedback from a variety of people at different levels, which provides leaders with critical insight into whether others are experiencing them in the way they hope or intend.
It is designed to measure 8 Domains of Leadership performance.
Why Does this Matter for Leaders?
Mastering the skills of authentic influence is critical, especially for leaders in mid to senior level roles. Research shows that 80-95% of senior level job success is tied to relationship-based and emotional intelligence skills. In most senior level roles, technical skills are only required for fluency and perception. In addition, certain types of roles have especially high relationship requirements, such as sales, marketing and project leadership.
Why Does this Matter for Companies?
Many companies face the need to quickly develop highly effective leaders in complex environments. These future leaders face escalating requirements for enterprise and integrative behaviors and skills. In addition, today’s multi-location, multi-function, cross-cultural, and changing teams demand that leaders rely even more heavily on emotional intelligence, transformational leadership and relationship-based skills in order to foster success.
The Leadership MultiRater assessment is:
- Shown to be valid and reliable
- Behaviorally-based and has interval ranked responses
- Focused on the behaviors of influence, including Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Styles, and Perception Factors
- Also assesses any behaviors that might diminish influence, called “Derailers”
- Non-judgmental results
- On-line delivery and administration through the EGL Member portal
- 20 - 25 minutes to complete
- On-line participant monitoring and reporting
It comes in two versions -
LMRe - Enterprise - Focuses on how the leader engages with the organization as well as with teams and individuals.
LMRi - Individual - Focuses on the leaders use of self in teams and individually
|Global Personality Factors||X||X|
|Emotional Intelligence for Leaders||X||X|
|Leadership Engagement Styles||X||X|
|Transformational Leadership Styles||X|
|5 Overall Traits for Effective Leaders||X|
What will you get out of the EGL LMR?
- Extensive written feedback report, available directly to participant through EGL Member’s Website.
- Custom reported charts showing results.
- EGL coach debrief and action plan
Who best fits the EGL LMR?
- Leaders who manage organizations
- Those who must lead through influence
- Mid to senior level leaders
- Project team leaders
- HR, L&D, Talent Management organizations working to enhance their Organization Capability