LMR Assessment Certification Workshop
Become Certified and Licensed in the Leadership MultiRater (LMR) Assessment!
The LMR assessment is a research-based, statistically valid instrument that provides a clear picture of a leader’s level of influence based on the actual experiences of colleagues who surround them.
This instrument collects feedback from a variety of observers on the frequency of a leader’s behaviors, which offers powerful insight into whether others are experiencing them in the way they hope or intend.
The LMR is:
- Delivered online
- Shown to be valid and reliable
- Behaviorally-based with interval ranked responses
- Focused on the behaviors of influence, including Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Styles, and Perception Factors
- Able to assesses the “Derailer” behaviors that might diminish influence
Becoming certified and licensed in the LMR assessment means you’ll be able to:
- Identify the most important mid to senior level leadership behaviors for your clients to develop
- Administer and interpret the Leadership MultiRater Individual(LMRi)
- Support clients in developing meaningful action plans from their results.
- 2 1/2-day in-person workshop, plus pre and post online lessons
- 3-year license to use the Leadership MultiRater individual(LMRi)in your practice ($390 value)
- 3-year license to use two EGL self-assessments; the Leadership EQ Self-Assessment (LEQ-SA) and Leadership Global Factors Short Form (LGFS-SA)
- Access to the LMRionline administration portal
- 5 LMRiinstruments in your online inventory ($1,500 value)
- 5 LEQ-SA assessments in your online inventory ($450 value)
- 5 LGFS-SA assessments in your online inventory ($450 value)
- All upcoming report and feature updates
- Upcoming research findings from our team.
Price: $2,990 per participant licensing the LMRi
Options to Upgrade:
Corporate add-on for training and access to LMRe (Enterprise) per participant - $1,790
Corporate (per company) annual license for the portal - $5,000. Provides access to all historical assessments and summative reporting